Penco Pallet Rack is a carefully engineered system designed to provide highly efficient storage of palletized items. Combining design excellence with the use of high strength steel to achieve a superior strength to weight ratio, Penco Pallet Rack can handle nearly any job you give it. The basic components of Penco Pallet Rack are upright frames and beams. Each is manufactured to exacting tolerances to provide many years of dependable service at their rated loads.
- Type F *15,381# Max., Post Gauge 14
- Upright frames are furnished completely fabricated, welded into rigid units
- Beam heights adjust on 3'' vertical centers, and are independent on each side of the frame
- Beams of any type can be placed along the full height of the post; there are no dead spots on the post, even across splice
- How To Select Pallet Rack: Frame Capacity: Add the total weight of all loads for each bay, excluding the pallets on the floor (a bay is the space between two upright frames)
- How To Select Pallet Rack: Frame: a common frame should be used between each bay
- Notes: We recommend that all upright frames be securely anchored to the floor for safety [See related products]
- Notes: *Capacity based on 54'' spacing of beams, consult the Penco Engineering Department regarding any pallet rack to be installed in areas with high seismic activity
- Standard finish for upright frames is Gray
- Installation Services Now Available! Call for details
See something odd?
Report it here.