Non-stick aluminum fry pans are known and well-liked because they have excellent heat conductivity, are sturdy and easy to care for. Available in five sizes, they are-1/8-inch (3mm) thick throughout and are constructed of 9-gauge, 3003 series aluminum. The steel handle, attached by special alloy rivets, comes with a removable, heat-resistant silicone handle.
- Constructed of 9-gauge, 3003 series aluminum
- Heavy duty
- Professional quality
- Excellent heat conductivity
- Sturdy and easy to care for
- Silcone-coated steel handle is removable and heat resistant
- PFOA-free non-stick coating
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.