This high performance self-priming, centrifugal pump from Pacer Pumps' "Series S" is ideal for agricultural applications, as well as general dewatering. With Pacer's 8706 impeller, this pump is specifically designed for irrigation or sprinkling applications where 30-40 psi is needed to run the system. Constructed of corrosion resistant polyester, and with a factory installed roll cage, this pump offers superior protection and easy handling. With its powerful 8.0 Briggs and Stratton Intek Pro OHV engine, this pump offers 20% more power, better fuel economy, reduced emissions, and an overall longer life. With large 3" ports, this pump can move 230 gallons of water per minute.
Call for Same Day Shipping for orders placed before 12:30 PM EST
- Smart Sense Low Oil system to reduce chance of engine damage due to low oil levels
- Maximum shut off pressure of 54 PSI for increased pumping distance and sprinkler head applications
- One-start carburetor for easier starts and smooth operation
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended wear
- Dual-Clean air cleaner with pleated paper, foam precleaner, and debris ejection slots for maximum protection
- EPDM O-Rings and gasket
- Heavy duty roll cage
Pacer Pumps fitted with EPDM Rubber Parts can be used for:
- Engine: Briggs and Stratton Intek Pro
- Max Horsepower: 8.0
- Max Water Flow: 230 GPM
- Max Head Lift (TDH): 126 ft.
- Max PSI: 54
- Suction Lift: 25 ft.
- Impeller Type: 8706
- Port Size: 3" NPT
- Weight: 87 lbs.
- Liquid Nitrogen Solutions
- Phosphoric Acid Solutions
- N-Serve 24
- Sevin 4 Oil
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Performance 3", 230 GPM Irrigation Pump with 8.0 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek Engine
|Engine:||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine Horsepower:||7-9 Hp|
|Product Category:||Water Pumps|
|Use Options:||General Dewatering, Irrigation, Lawn, Solutions/Fertilizers, Water Circulation|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top