Love stamps have traveled the world, enabling lovers, friends and families to express their most personal thoughts and feelings. Each piece features an artist's interpretation of an official U.S. Postal Service 'Love' stamp. This pattern pays homage to the now almost lost art of the handwritten love letter. Its exquisite composition features a blooming rose resting atop a refined script appearing in the background, which is excerpted from a letter written by founding father John Adams to Abigail Smith, his future bride.
- Love Letters Collection
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Includes romance card and signed statement from United States Postal Service's Director of Licensing
- Meets all FDA food safety standards
- Beautiful craftsmanship
- Set arrives in our complimentary white gift box with satin lining
- Comes with matching server
- Artist: Lisa Catalone
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- 24-karat gold trim (1 mm wide) on plate rim and along edges of server
- Pieces Included: Cake Plate; Server
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.