''Love'' stamps have traveled the world, enabling lovers, friends and families to express their most personal thoughts and feelings.Each piece features an artist's interpretation of an official U.S. Postal Service ''Love'' stamp. This pattern pays homage to the now almost lost art of the handwritten love letter. Its exquisite composition features a blooming rose resting atop a refined script appearing in the background, which is excerpted from a letter written by founding father John Adams to Abigail Smith, his future bride.
- Includes romance card and signed statement from United States Postal Service's Director of Licensing
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Meets all FDA food safety standards
- Use as dessert, salad or decorative plates
- Set arrives in our complimentary white gift box with satin lining
- 24-karat gold rim
- Artist: Lisa Catalone
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Love Letters Collection
- Pattern: Novelty; Flower and plant
See something odd?
Report it here.