''Love'' stamps have traveled the world, enabling lovers, friends and families to express their most personal thoughts and feelings. This pattern pays homage to the now almost lost art of the handwritten love letter. Its exquisite composition features a blooming rose resting atop a refined script appearing in the background, which is excerpted from a letter written by founding father John Adams to Abigail Smith, his future bride.
- Includes romance card and signed statement from United States Postal Service's Director of Licensing
- Artist: Lisa Catalone
- Dishwasher safe
- Meets all FDA food safety standards
- Image is visible both sides of the cup as well as on the matching saucer
- Set arrives in our complimentary white gift box with satin lining
- 24-karat Gold decorated handles
- Matching saucers
- Capacity: 3 oz.
- 24-karat Gold accented rim on each cup (1 mm wide)
- Love Letters collection
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.