If your taste in decorating is defined by an eclectic mix of sleek, modern lines styled with a warmer, more natural look, then the Polywood® Bayline™ 7-Piece Dining Set is ideal for you. It's constructed of sturdy, powder-coated aluminum frames, high quality sling fabric, and all weather Plastique™, which has the look and feel of natural teak without the maintenance of real wood. And unlike real wood, you don't have to worry about it splintering, cracking, chipping, peeling or rotting. The durable fabric dries quickly and also resists fading, tears, mildew and weather. This spacious set includes six Bayline Dining Arm Chairs and a Mod Dining Table.
- Set includes (6) Bayline™ dining arm chairs and Mod dining table
- Eco-friendly production with over 90% recycled materials
- Plastique™ is made from a blend of thermoplastics and resembles the look and feel of natural teak without the maintenance
- Plastique™ requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Plastique™ does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Plastique™ resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Chairs are constructed of plastic frames, durable, quick-drying sling fabric that resists weather, mildew and fading, and arm detail in Plastique™
- Table is constructed of plastic frames and durable Plastique™
- Finish: Textured bronze, Brown
- Bayline collection
- Made in the USA
- 20 Year warranty
- Table Top Material: Plastic
- Chair Frame Material: Plastic
- Chair Seat Material: Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.