Combining new advanced touch sensitive buttons, a tempered glass surface, and new GFX sensors, the Ozeri Touch is one of the industry's most advanced digital kitchen scales. The Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale features an elegant reflective black surface made out of high quality tempered glass that is 4 times stronger than normal glass. It includes 4 high precision GFX latest generation sensors to deliver superior accuracy and the fastest response times for the quick paced chef. The Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale combines all this technology into a contemporary thin design and stands out as a show piece for the modern kitchen. Designed for the culinary perfectionist who desires superior accuracy and a showpiece design, the Ozeri Touch is one of the lightest kitchen scales on the market and offers easy portability. The Ozeri Touch also features an automatic Tare button that quickly calculates the net weight of your ingredients by subtracting the container weight, whether the container is a bowl, tray, plate or anything else. The Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale has a capacity range from a mere 0.1 ounces to 11 lbs., and provides measurements in graduations of 1 g or 0.1 oz. on its bright LCD screen. The scale also displays results in both the US and international metric systems (grams, ounces, pounds and kilograms). The large screen features a new bright LCD with an improved viewing angle for the on-the-move chef, and provides Low Battery and Overload indicators The Ozeri Touch Digital Kitchen Scale comes equipped with 2 Lithium removable batteries for long life, and features a 1 minute automatic turn-off that preserves battery life.
- Includes 2 lithium batteries and an easy access battery compartment -- no screwdriver needed
- Advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation
- Boasts a tempered glass surface in reflective black that is 4 times stronger than normal glass and an award-winning thin design
- Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors
- Calculates the net weight of the ingredients (automatically subtracts the container weight to calculate the weight of the ingredients being weighed)
- Large LCD screen that displays weights in pounds, kilograms, grams, and ounces (lb./oz., kg/g, fl.oz., ml)
- Digital kitchen scale provides accurate measurements from 0.1 ounce to 11 lbs
- Weight Limit: Up to 11 lbs
See something odd?
Report it here.