Now featuring a built-in countdown kitchen timer with 3 alarm modes, the newly designed Ozeri Pro II Digital Kitchen Scale is the ultimate accessory for the modern kitchen. As with the original Pro Series, the Ozeri Pro II Digital Kitchen Scale is designed for the culinary perfectionist and offers a capacity range from 0.05 oz. to 12 lbs. (1 gram to 5.4 kg), with a graduation of 0.1 oz. (1 gram). The exceptionally accurate Pro II incorporates oversized buttons that generate an audible click confirmation, and an automatic Tare button that quickly calculates the net weight of your ingredients by subtracting the container weight, whether the container is a bowl, tray, or plate. The Ozeri Pro II Digital Kitchen Scale includes a convenient Unit button that instantly converts the weight displayed on the LCD screen between oz., g, lbs., and kg (ounces grams pounds kilograms). The new countdown kitchen timer offers an audible beep, blinking LED, or combined audible and visual alarm for the fast-paced chef. The scale's weighing platform is finished in an elegant chrome color, and the large screen features a new bright LCD with an improved viewing angle. The Ozeri Pro II Digital Kitchen Scale also features a 3 minute automatic turn-off that yields enough time to make adjustments to measurements before it automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Ships with 2 AAA batteries included. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Capacity range: Up to 12 lbs
- Subtracts the weight of the container for the net weight of the ingredients
- Large screen has a bright LCD with an improved viewing angle for the on-the-go cook
- Oversized buttons generate audible click confirmation
- Easy storage and portability
- Built-in countdown kitchen timer with 3 alarm modes (audible beep, blinking LED, or combined)
- Easy unit button instantly converts between oz., g, lbs., and kg.
- 3 Minute automatic turn-off preserves battery life
- Comes with 2 AAA batteries
24 Issues of Forbes Magazine
Included with purchase ($19.95 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.