The Oyama 9.5-Quart Turbo Oven is a beautiful oven that simplifies the cooking chores and makes it less time-consuming. It has a PVC container with additional plastic and steel parts making the kitchen appliance sturdy and durable. It has a white finish making it look sleek. This 9.5-Quart Turbo Oven from Oyama has glass top, plastic base, glass bowl, two stainless racks, and stainless steel plate gripper. It has different modes to bake, toast, broil, convection, defrost, roast, warm, steam, and grill. This oven has auto-shut-off function and a 60-minute timer that prevents foods from getting burnt. It is rust and tarnish resistant maintaining its appearance for long.
- Wire cooking rack included
- Heating element and fan provide super heated air to circulate and cook foods perfectly by convection
- Heat resistant glass cooking bowl provides ample cooking space for a variety of foods
- Separate dials for setting temperature and cooking time
- Automatic shut off when timed cooking expires
- Safety shut off when carrying handle is lifted off base
- Glass cooking bowl is dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 9.5 Qt.
- Maximum temperature: 482 degrees F
- 1300 Watts
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.