Use the Ovente Ovente BHS7000 Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap to perform your own health check privately. There are four buttons on the watch that you may use to make various adjustments. A CR2032 battery powers and drives this measurement device. An electro luminescent backlight illuminates the LCD display in complete darkness. Resistance to water allows use of when it rains heavily. The Ovente BHS7000 Heart Rate Monitor with Chest Strap by Ovente comes with a countdown timer, a birthday calculator, a calendar, and a current time mode. It comes with an elastic chest strap that transmits heart EKG to your wristwatch. This lets you monitor your heart beat. Silicone and stainless steel combine to make this wristwatch robust.
- Comes in a beautiful box and heart rate monitor watch, instruction manual
- Elastic chest strap transmits heart EKG to wristwatch
- Heart rate zone alert (upper and lower limit)
- Current time mode: Hour, minute and second; month, day, day of week and year; 12/24 hour format or month-day/day-month format selectable
- Auto calendar from year 2000 to 2099
- Birthday range from year 1900 to 2099
- Automatic age calculation from birthday for estimated maximum heart rate calculation
- Hourly chime on the hours
- Key tone on/ off
- Daily alarm: Duration - about 30s
- Chronograph mode resolution: 1/100s; counting range: 99h, 59m, 59.99s
- Countdown timer mode resolution: 1s; setting limit: 99h, 59m, 59.99s
- Heart rate exercise timer resolution: 1s; counting range: 9h, 59m, 59s
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Heart rate mode/ measuring range: 40 to 240 bpm
- Default heart rate zone value: 126/165 bpm for lower/higher limit respectively
- Color: Black
- Ovente collection
- Warranty: 1 Year limited
- Product Type: Measurement device or training aid
- Material: Plastic; Metal; Other
- Multiple Resistance Levels: Yes
- Exercise Training Type: Strength; Resistance; Aerobic
- Product Warranty: 1 Year limited
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.