Coffee time! Fresh green, red-orange and cream colors make this design perfect for backsplashes. Iconic, retro, clean and bold (as bold as a good cup o' joe!). Pair this design with Daltile's bold semi-gloss tiles for a colorful wall design. These tiles have a Daltile base and have built-in spacers. Retro love? Mod coolness? Either way, you've got it with this tile. Let's sip to it! Designer Amy Mescia takes tiles to a whole new level. Her tile designs were featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover in 2010. Bold color and a retro-mod vibe drive the simple, yet elegant designs. Her tiles are designed digitally and then hand-pressed using heat sublimation. From beginning to end, this product is 100% USA. All designs are ©2012 Amy Mescia / Oscar Design Studio, LLC.
- Spacers included on tile
- Type: Ceramic daltile base
- Tile use: Walls / Backsplashes / Shower
- Easy to clean using standard cleaning products
- Recommended for indoor use
- Can be used on exterior (out of direct sunlight)
- Do not use sanded grout
- 100% USA made
- Color: Green, red-orange and cream
- Surface finish: Satin
- Colors may vary slightly from monitor
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Installation Location: Wall; Shower; Backsplash
- Installation Type: Grout; Thin set
- Recommended Backing Type: Drywall; Concrete; Plywood; Backerboard
- CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: Yes
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.