Flowers, love, and nature at it's best. This retro design is lovely in any room from kitchen to baby's room. Teal and green colors make this design perfect for backsplashes, bathrooms and any room that is retro/mod or maybe even country with flair. Pair this design with Daltile's bold semi-gloss tiles for a colorful wall design. These tiles have a Daltile base and have built-in spacers. Flowery love. Designer Amy Mescia takes tiles to a whole new level. Her tile designs were featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover in 2010. Bold color and a retro-mod vibe drive the simple, yet elegant designs. Her tiles are designed digitally and then hand-pressed using heat sublimation. From beginning to end, this product is 100% USA. All designs are ©2012 Amy Mescia / Oscar Design Studio, LLC.
- Spacers included on tile
- Type: Ceramic daltile base
- Tile use: Walls / Backsplashes / Shower
- Easy to clean using standard cleaning products
- Recommended for indoor use
- Can be used on exterior (out of direct sunlight)
- Ordering a sample recommended
- Do not use sanded grout
- 100% USA made
- Color: Teal and Green
- Surface Finish: Glossy
- Colors may vary slightly from monitor
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Installation Location: Wall; Shower; Backsplash
- Installation Type: Grout; Thin set
- Recommended Backing Type: Drywall; Concrete; Plywood; Backerboard
- CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: Yes
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.