Here's what you've been hoping to find, a decorative and efficient wood fireplace that meets EPA particle emissions standards. That's saying a lot, but the Osburn Stratford has much more to offer, including a 2.5 cubic foot firebox that's easy to reach through double-cast iron doors. The Osburn Stratford will impress you with its distinctive style and exceptional heating capacity.
- Clearance fireplace
- Efficiency: 77%
- Two ultra-quiet heat activated 75 CFM blowers Standard
- Heating capacity 500 to 2100 square feet
- Firebox volume: 2.5 cu. feet
- EPA test wood: 30,500 BTU/hour
- Seasoned cord wood: 75,000 BTU/hour
- Maximum log length: 19"
- Overall dimensions: 38" H x 36.75" W x 33" D
Local air quality code and restrictions vary from state to state for wood and gas burning fireplaces.
See something odd?
Report it here.