Some of the Osburn 2400's impressive features include a 3.2 cubic foot firebox; a heating capacity of up to 2,700 square feet; 12.5? of clearance in the firebox, which can accept logs up to 21?; and a burn time of up to 10 hours in slow combustion mode. In addition to its impressive performance, the 2400 is environmentally efficient, with emissions as low as 1.6 g/hour (in medium-high combustion mode). If you're looking for a large wood stove for your home or weekend cottage, the Osburn 2400 is a perfect choice.
- Wood stove
- Heating capacity 800 to 2700 square feet
- Firebox volume: 3.2 cu. feet
- EPA test wood: 40,900 BTU/hour
- Seasoned cord wood: 100,000 BTU/hour
- Efficiency: 78%
- Maximum log length: 21?
- Ash drawer with safety lid Standard
- Mobile home approved: Yes
- Compatible with Osburn 2400 Wood Stove (2009)
- Door overlay dimensions: 2" H x 14" W x 24.5" D
- Overall dimensions: 31? H x 30? W x 30.5? D
Ships via Self Service Truck Delivery
back to top
|130 CFM blower with variable speed control||2" H x 14" W x 24 - 25" D||9 lbs|
|Osburn 2400 Wood Stove (2009)||31" H x 30" W x 30.5" D||Unavailable|
|Cast Iron Door Overlay For Osburn 2400||2" H x 14" W x 24 - 25" D||9 lbs|
|Faceplate Trim Kit||29 - 32" H x 44 - 50" W x 51.5" D||2 lbs|
|Product Category:||Indoor Stoves|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top