The Osburn 2000 insert offers high quality combustion properties and many other features. The Osburn 2000 comes with a standard high-power, heat-activated 130CFM fan strategically positioned to redistribute the heat from the firebox into the room.
- Wood burning insert
- Efficiency: 77%
- Ultra-quiet 130 CFM blower with variable speed control Standard
- Heating capacity 500 to 2100 square feet
- Firebox volume: 2.3 cu. feet
- EPA test wood: 49,000 BTU/hour
- Seasoned cord wood: 75,000 BTU/hour
- Maximum log length: 20"
- Overall dimensions: 26.5" H x 27" W 22" D
Local air quality code and restrictions vary from state to state for wood and gas burning fireplaces.
See something odd?
Report it here.