If you wish good fortune, happiness, cheer and wealth for your business associates, siblings or parents, the Oriental Furniture Sitting Laughing Buddha Figurine is just the thing for you. It is believed that placing it facing the main door can attract positive vibes and spread auspicious energy into the room. It can also be placed on a side table or on a corner table, diagonally opposite and facing the door.
Made of resin, it has a rich dark brown faux bronze finish. Called ‘Budai’ in Chinese and ‘Hotei’ in Japanese, this happy looking man is thought to have been an actual 10th century Zen Buddhist monk. Believed to have been an unusual, unique Zen figure, happiness, generosity and good cheer were central to his teachings. Sitting with prayer beads and a magic bag of plenty, the Sitting Laughing Buddha Figurine from Oriental Furniture with a happy face, long ear lobes and big belly gives out a cheerful and positive vibe.
Traditionally, it is not advisable to display the Laughing Buddha figurine in a bedroom or in the dining room. Clean the figurine with salt water and place it under the sun rays early in the morning to enhance its effectiveness.
- Called Budai in Chinese, Hotei in Japanese, this happy looking man is thought to have been an actual 10th century Zen Buddhist monk
- He''s believed to have been an unusual, unique Zen figure in that happiness, generosity, and good cheer were central to his teaching
- Large, heavy, substantial version of the ''Laughing Buddha''
- Makes a wonderful gift for business associates, siblings, and parents
- Thought to bring good luck, happiness, cheer, and wealth
- People who have ''Laughing Buddha'' statues love the happy face, the long ear lobes, and big, big, bellies
- But the most important part of a Lucky Buddha statue is the magic bag of plenty under his elbow - It never ever runs out
- Faux antique bronze finish
See something odd?
Report it here.