Japanese hanging lantern stand provides a bold, decorative lighting solution. Thatched ''roof'' features bamboo pole beams and dark decorative ties for a distinctively rustic Oriental element. Cord wraps around support pole to base and plugs into a standard outlet. Use alone or in pairs for a unique floor lamp by a table, chair, or doorway.
- Sturdy wood pyramid base
- Thatched roof with dark stained bamboo beams and black ties
- Uses standard American light bulb and electrical outlet
- Color: Black and White
- Pole finished in a Lacquered Dark Walnut
- Uses a 40 Watt medium bulb
- Bulb Type: Incandescent; Fluorescent
- Energy Star Compliant: No
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.