With fine open latticework and no rice paper shade, this charming room divider is designed for defining space and creating interest rather than providing privacy. It is slightly heavier and more substantial than some rice paper shoji screens. It's simple design allows it to complement any room.
- Panel frames and lattice are crafted from durable, lightweight Scandinavian Spruce
- Crafted using mortise & tenon joinery
- Constructed with japanese shoji woodworking techniques
- Lacquered brass, two- way hinges mean you can bend the panels in either direction
- Check out this design in 2 other finishes: Honey and Walnut
Please note when ordering multiple room dividers, finishes may vary
- Each panel measures approx. 72” H x 17 ½” W x ¾” D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.