An antiqued ceramic royal elephant, converted into a decorative lamp, with authentic bridal fittings, Shou symbols, and decorative platform. Elephants are traditionally a sign of good luck in the Far East. Includes off-white pleated fabric shade, harp, and decorative finial included as shown.
- Includes shade, harp and decorative finial
- Decorative with pleated fabric shade
- Crackle glaze with intricate detail on the elephant's attire
- Good luck gift idea for special occasions
- US size bulb socket, power cord and switch
- Durable ceramic construction
- Green finish
- Shade finish: Off-white
- Fixture Material: Porcelain
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent; Incandescent
See something odd?
Report it here.