This chic room divider features another stunning pair of images from our series of turn of the century art deco/art nouveau posters. The front is a fetching advertisement for Bally Shoes by Bernard Villemot. It stylishly depicts a beautiful woman emerging from a shadowy black background, revealing only her hair, the exposed skin of her crossed legs, and her face. On the back is a majestic image in classic art nouveau style of a beauty in a flowing gown, bathed in golden sun light. These powerful, eye-catching vintage poster art prints provide attractive interior design elements for your living room, bedroom, dining room, or kitchen. This three panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood & fabric covered room divider. Well constructed, extra durable, kiln dried Spruce wood frame panels, covered top to bottom, front, back, and edges, with tough stretched poly-cotton blend canvas
- Two extra large, beautiful art prints, printed with fade resistant, high color saturation ink, creating 2 stunning, long lasting, vivid images. A powerful visual focal points for any room
- Amazingly inexpensive, practical, portable, decorative accessory - almost entirely opaque, providing complete privacy
- Easily block light from a bedroom window or doorway
- For dividing a space, redirecting foot traffic, hiding unsightly areas or equipment or for providing a background for plants or sculptures
- Use to define a cozy, attractive spot for table and chairs in a larger room
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.