These stunning images, different on front and back, are heads of cast silver statues of Buddha in meditation. Beautiful Buddhist art of 16th or 17th century Southeast Asian origin, possibly Thai, Burmese, Vietnamese or Cambodian. Photographed on a deep black background, printed onto a limited number of three panel canvas screens. Wonderful, simple, serene, decorative art, ancient and contemporary, as well as durable, portable, practical, room divider.
- Material: Reinforced spruce wood
- Hardy, kiln dried wood
- 3 Panels
- It is covered top to bottom, front and back, and on the edges, with stretched poly-cotton blend canvas
- Printed with a high saturation ink to create a beautiful, long lasting image
- Almost, entirely opaque very little light can pass through the double layer of canvas, offering complete privacy
- Very tough and durable, yet light and portable
- Great for dividing space, providing privacy, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, background for plants or sculptures, or defining a cozy space
12 Issues of Money Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.