The Oppulente collection is influenced by the divergent cultures of the three continents that make up the Mediterranean coastline. Spanish, Moorish and Italian origins converge to create an abundance of finely crafted details.
The Moors created some of the finest city plans in ancient history. The city of Cordoba for example, had running water, air conditioning, heating, and working lampposts that lit the streets at night, causing Cordoba to be one of the most cosmopolitan cities of its time. Italy has been the source of many of our modern pieces of architecture, whereas Spain is home to some of the greatest architectural sites in the world.
With these influences merging together in one collection, the Oppulente collection has become a unique experience. Offered in warm Sienna Spice finish, this collection is sure to impress with its ornate metalwork, exquisite marble inlays and intricate carvings. Like the timeless treasures that inspired it, Oppulente will bring home feelings of both tranquility and affluence.
- Sienna Spice finish
- Birch solids with Cherry Mahogany veneers and Ash Burl inlay
- Single pedestal
- Arm Chairs have upholstered backs and seats
- Curio Cabinet has four glass doors and three glass shelves
- Sideboard has five drawers and two glass doors with two glass shelves
- Table: 54" L x 54" W x 31.25" H
- Arm Chair: 48.25" H x 29" W x 28" D, 42.9 lbs
- Curio Base: 30" H x 54.5" W x 22.25" D, 169.4 lbs
- Curio Top: 61" H x 52" W x 20.5" D, 235.4 lbs
- Sideboard: 41" H x 69.75" W x 22.25" D, 365.2 lbs
- Sideboard Mirror: 45" H x 50.25" W x 2.5" D, 68.2 lbs
See something odd?
Report it here.