The Seguin Tugboat was launched in Maine in 1884. Named after Seguin Island at the mouth of the Kennebec River, the Seguin at one time was our nation’'s oldest operating steam powered tugboat. This highly detailed model is hand built by master craftsmens. You will be impressed by the size, quality and sheer beauty of this 19th Century tugboat. This is a great model of Seguin tug boat.
- Material: Mahogany and teak
- All built plank on frame
- Amazing details on the windows and deck area
- All the little pieces of wood are glued together in tremendous amount of time
- Masts and the smoke stack and the lower portion of the hull are painted in the original colors
- Shiny finish makes this model looks very beautiful
- Dimensions: 25" W x 623" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.