The Royal Louis was a 3-deck vessel with 120 guns. Her captain was a Squadron Admiral. She was one of the most powerful first-rank vessels belonging to the French Royal Navy at that time. Our model represents the Royal Louis according to the plans of 1779, when she was Admiral-Ship of the Blue and White Squadron, being part of the American Squadron, also called Earl d'Estaings.
- Material: Mahogany and teak
- Stripes of rosewood were added to increase its exotic value
- Brass cannons, brass rails and fittings, a big brass figurehead in front of the bow, beautiful art works around the stern
- Stairs connected different floors; a big wooden dinghy that comes with its own paddles, sky light panel, ship wheel, ship bell…etc on the deck
- Model comes with its original French flags and rest on a steady wooden base with attached metal name plate
- Exclusive edition of the Royal Louis, where the model is uniquely identified by a laser cut hull serial number
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.