The name Riva is synonymous with elegance, class, and premier European craftsmanship, Riva has been one of the world's leading producers in high quality speed boats since the 1950s. The Riva name dates back through the 1840s, where Pietro Riva began to fashion boats in a small northern Italian town called Sarnico. Pietro's grandson, Carlo, would be the figurehead of the Riva Speed Boating legend. In the 1950s, Carlo Riva began to produce elegant wooden speed boats of unquestionably superior style and quality. The Riva Aquarama was the undisputed flagship of Riva's line. Becoming more than just a boat, the beautiful Aquarama was a social symbol of the highest class, style, wealth, and most notably, power. Based on the Aquarama, the Riva Rivarama is a supreme class open cruiser and a design masterpiece. Every detail on the Riva Rivarama is beyond exceptional and she provides tremendous comfort and an abundance of options over her entire 44 feet of length. Again, Riva accentuates the use of exotic and precious materials, as is customary for all of their speedboats, the most luxurious of their class. The Riva Rivarama comes equipped with a MAN R6-800 CRM, 800 horsepower engine. The massive 17-ton speedboat can reach a ridiculous 40 knots/hour.
- Material: Rosewood, mahogany, teak, and along with various other exotic wood
- Using a plank on frame method, each strip of exotic wood are carefully join together to form a smooth hull
- Built to spec by skilful and creative master craftsmen
- Detachable wooden stand comes standard with this
- Built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings
- Use no plastic parts
- Lustrous color of white and black follow with amazing details
- Details such as: All white leather seats, wooden coffee table, wooden cabinet, colorful navigation gauges, shiny metal steering wheel, metal horns, metal rails surrounding the boat, clear windshield with metal frames, painted black and white interior and much more
- Riva collection
See something odd?
Report it here.