The name Riva is synonymous with elegance, class, and premier European craftsmanship. Riva has been one of the world's leading producers in high quality speed boats since the 1950s. The Riva name dates back through the 1840s, where Pietro Riva began to fashion boats in a small northern Italian town called Sarnico. Pietro's grandson, Carlo, would be the figurehead of the Riva Speed Boating legend. In the 1950s, Carlo Riva began to produce elegant wooden speed boats of unquestionably superior style and quality. The Riva Aquarama was the undisputed flagship of Riva's line. Becoming more than just a boat, the beautiful Aquarama was a social symbol of the highest class, style, wealth, and most notably, power. Based on the Aquarama, the Riva Rivarama is a supreme class open cruiser and a design masterpiece. Every detail on the Riva Rivarama is beyond exceptional and she provides tremendous comfort and an abundance of options over her entire 44 feet of length. Again, Riva accentuates the use of exotic and precious materials, as is customary for all of their speedboats, the most luxurious of their class. This is a beautiful 100% handcrafted model of the legendary Riva Aquarama. Clearance items may contain some minor imperfections, however your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- 100% Handcrafted
- Built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings
- Painted in semi gloss mahogany finish and white bottom
- Take more than 100 hours to complete by the master craftsman
- Contains details such as shiny chrome fittings, leather seats, steering wheel & gauges, shiny brass props and rudders, windshield wiper, mirror and many more
- Comes equipped with a MAN R6-800 CRM, 800 horsepower engine
- Come with an neat attached wood stand
- Model is fully assembled and ready for display
- Massive 17-ton speedboat can reach a ridiculous 40 knots/hour
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.