Year built: 2001, 45m long, Horse Power: 4800. Vessel Type: AHTS. Managed by Mermaid Marine, Australia. Anchor Handling Tug Supply (AHTS) vessels can supply oil platforms, tow them to location, anchor them up and, in a few cases, serve as an Emergency Rescue and Recovery Vessel (ERRV). AHTS differ in the most part from Platform Supply Vessels (PSVs) as they are fitted with winches for towing and anchor handling and have an open stern to allow the decking of anchors, plus more power to increase the bollard pull.
- Material: Rosewood, mahogany, teak, ebony, and many more
- Constructed using the plank of frame method
- Painted in glossy original colors red, white, blue, and black
- Hand built to spec with astonishing details
- On the boat, there are wooden ladders with metal handle, wooden navigation tower, rope cranes, one wooden canoe, painted metal cages
- Many black lifeguard tubes around the boat
- Imprinted in white "Mermaid Supporter" right off the port bow, two metal propellers underneath the boat, painted metal fence on the front deck, tinted windows, and much more
- Hand built by skilful and creative master craftsmen
- Built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings (Scale: 1: 84)
- Rests on a beautiful rosewood wood stand, with a carved "Mermaid Supporter" metal name plates
- Mermaid supporter wooden boat is shipped fully assembled and ready to be display
- Fully assembled
- Dimensions: 13" H x 21" W x 7" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.