The San Felipe was one of the most beautiful Spanish ships in the 1600s. Launched in 1690, it had 96 cannons and was the the lead ship of the feared Spanish Armada. It was powerful enough to go up against the most formidable ships in the French and British navies. In 1705, the San Felipe and 11 other Spanish ships waged a a furious and heroic battle against 35 British ships. After 24 hours of fighting, the San Felipe was captured, but was so badly damaged that it could not be salvaged as a prize. It sank with several tons of gold.
- Material: Rosewood, mahogany, teak and other exotic tropical wood
- 100% hand built from scratch using 'plank on frame' construction method
- Hundreds of hours is required to finish a mode
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of models
- Perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector
- Dimensions: 26" H x 28" W x 9.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.