H.M.S. Victory was the ultimate British fighting vessel: 227 feet long with 104 guns and 850 men when at full capacity. It was launched in 1765 and is most famous as Adm. Horatio Nelson’s flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. Nelson was shot and killed during the battle. H.M.S. Victory is the oldest naval ship still in commission. It has been restored and rests in dry docks at Portsmouth, England. The ship in Portsmouth is the sixth ship with the name Victory in the Royal Navy. There has been great interest in the fifth Victory ship, which was built 15 years earlier and whose wreckage was found recently by Odyssey Marine Exploration.
- Material: finest wood like rosewood, mahogany, teak and other exotic tropical woo
- Completed models contain hundreds of details created by skilful master craftsmen
- 100% hand built from scratch using 'plank on frame' construction method
- Completed models contain thousands of details created by skilful master craftsmen
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments
- Perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector
- Dimensions: 32.25" H x 38.5" W x 12.75" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.