Hailed as the most beautiful J-Class yacht ever created, the Endeavour was the most impressive British sailboat to ever race in the Americas Cup series. Built for speed as well as beauty, the Endeavour was created in 1933 by T.O.M. Sopwith, the undisputed leader of the British aircraft industry. When Endeavour returned to England she continued to dominate the British racing scene until 1938 when she was laid up for the duration of World War II. Saved by Elizabeth Meyer of New Port, RI, today she is one of the most breathtaking sights on the water. To take helm of such a yacht is to experience pure power, grace, and speed.
- Material: Rosewood, mahogany, teak and other exotic tropical wood
- 100% hand built from scratch using 'plank on frame' construction method
- Hundreds of hours are required to finish a model by master craftsmen
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments
- Perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector
- Dimensions: 31.5" H x 24" W x 4.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.