Olin Stephens brought all his vast and sound experience in the design of the 1958 America's Cup Defender. Columbia was built in the Nevins Yacht under the supervision of Olin Stephens. This 12 meter yacht had a wooden hull and could sail at very high speed. The skipper Briggs Cunningham inevitably took Columbia to the victory, winning over all contenders.
- Material: exotic wood such as mahogany and teak
- Plank decking with details such as metal rails, metal ship wheel and pulleys
- Wooden stand with name plate
- Master craftsman has spent over 50 hours to finish
- 100% hand built from scratch using 'plank on frame' construction method
See something odd?
Report it here.