This is an elegant, distinctly shaped cast iron Tetsubin teapot named after the beautiful and ancient city of Kobe, Japan. It is inspired by highly prized antique Japanese cast iron teapots still in use today.
- Matte black finish
- Material: Cast iron
- Exterior material: Painted
- Interior material: Porcelain enameled
- Heat retaining property
- Stainless steel infuser
- Capacity: 29 Ounce
- For brewing and serving tea
- Rinse out with warm water and hand dry
- 5.5" Canister dimensions: 5.5 x 4.75 x 9.5
- Overall dimensions: 7" H x 5.5" W x 6.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.