About the DesignerAndrea Valentini
Designer Andrea Valentini received her Bachelors of Fine Arts and Interior Architecture degrees from the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD). She was among a very select group of designers chosen by the Smithsonian Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum 2003 Triennial "Inside Design Now" which represents the quality, range and vitality of current American design. She was also nominated for a National Design Award in 2003.
Valentini's work has appeared in galleries and museums worldwide. She is a member of the IDNF - "International Design Network Foundation" and the Rhode Island State Council for the Arts (RISCA).
- Color: Urban Gray
- Made from a single block of high density polyurethane foam
- Fire-retardant foam
- Can be used as a lounge chair and ottoman, or as an interlocking curving chaise
- When not in use, the two pieces fit together to form a visually striking, space-saving ball
- Perfect for playing video games
- Dimensions when rolled up: 23" H x 23" W x 29" D
- Dimensions when unrolled: 23" H x 23" W x 45" D
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Coosh Kid's Kid's Chaise Lounge and Ottoman
||23" H x 23" W x 45" D
|Product Category:||Kids Chairs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top