The Oakland Living Rochester Iron Garden Bench is an excellent combination of beauty and function. The bench allows you to sit and relax for hours while adding a touch of class and style to the garden. The design of the bench offers versatile placement options.
Made from durable tubular iron, the Rochester Iron Garden Bench by Oakland Living ensures high quality and long-lasting performance. The black finish of the bench lends a contemporary look to the garden or yard. You can just sit on this bench to freshen up, read a book, or have long talks with your family in the outdoors. It provides comfortable seating arrangement for two in the garden. The simple platted pattern on the back with classy armrests provides additional seating comfort and style. The bench is water and weather resistant that retains its quality under most weather conditions. The rust and fade resistant material maintains the look of the bench for a long time.
The garden bench is easy to care for and can be wiped with a damp cloth to keep clean. It requires assembly that can be performed easily and quickly. It is a part of the Rochester collection.
- Rochester collection
- Hardened powder coat
- Easy to follow product care information
- Fade, chip and crack resistant
- Durable tubular iron construction
- Hammer tone bronze finish
- Stainless steel or brass hardware
- Product Type: Garden bench
- Product Warranty: All products produced and distributed by Oakland Living Corporation are warranted against material defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Any defective part will be repaired or replaced free of charge to the consumer. Cast aluminum and iron components as well as wooden slats are warranted against breakage or structural failure during normal use of the product. Products that contain glass and or other fragile components are not covered after delivery. Oakland Living product is not recommended nor designed for commercial use. The use of our product is for residential application only. Use in a commercial arena, in any manner, is at the owners risk and will void all product warranties and any legal liabilities that may arise. "Acts of God," abuse, neglect or lack of reasonable maintenance of the product is not covered under this warranty. Damage incurred during shipment is the responsibility of the carrier. Please inspect product at time of delivery to ensure no damage is present. Cast iron products will eventually rust when exposed to the elements. We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.