The Oakland Living Resin Wicker Arm Chair (Set of 2) adds style and substance to the patio. It has a transitional style that makes it ideal for different types of patio decor.
This arm chair is made from steel and resin wicker, which makes it durable and helps it last for a long time. It is available in various finishes, letting you choose the one that best suits the patio decor. The powder coated finish adds to the style-quotient of the chair and keeps it looking good for a long time. This chair is available in a set of two, allowing a couple to enjoy time together on the patio. Being water- and weather-resistant, these chairs are protected when they are placed outside. The rust- and mildew-protection features ensure easy maintenance for these chairs. They are ideal for both, indoor and outdoor use.
The Resin Wicker Arm Chair (Set of 2) by Oakland Living makes a nice addition to the patio, allowing you to enjoy your evening tea. This set of arm chairs can be wiped clean with a soft dry cloth. A coat of epoxy clear is needed once a year to maintain the color of these chairs.
- Fade, chip and crack resistant
- Adds beauty, style and functionality to your home, garden or back yard patio
- Ideal for indoors or out
- Perfect edition to any setting
- Constructed of durable resin wicker and steel frame
- Hardened powder coat finish for years of beauty
- 1 Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Primary Material: Wicker/Rattan
- Woven Material: Resin wicker
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.