Display your love for the country with this Oakland Living Proud American Wood and Cast Iron Park Bench. The garden bench is sure to become the focal point of most gardens and enhance its beauty. The traditional style is ideal for your patio, garden, or balcony.
Made from wood with an iron frame, the Proud American Wood and Cast Iron Park Bench by Oakland Living ensure high quality and long-lasting performance. The bench is available in multiple finishes that allows you to choose the one that best suit the outdoors. You can just sit on this bench to freshen up, read a book, or have long talks with your family in the outdoors. It provides comfortable seating arrangement for two in the garden. The American flag skillfully designed on the back with graceful armrests provides additional seating comfort and style. The bench is water and weather resistant that retains its quality under most weather conditions. It adds charm and elegance to the outdoors and is perfect to add an extra seating arrangement anywhere.
The garden bench is easy to care for and can be wiped with a damp cloth to keep clean. It requires assembly that can be performed easily and quickly.
- Easy to follow product care information
- Fade, chip and crack resistant
- Durable cast iron and wood construction
- Hardened powder coat finish
- Stainless steel or brass hardware
- Accommodate 3 people
- Product Warranty: All products produced and distributed by Oakland Living Corporation are warranted against material defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Any defective part will be repaired or replaced free of charge to the consumer. Cast aluminum and iron components as well as wooden slats are warranted against breakage or structural failure during normal use of the product. Products that contain glass and or other fragile components are not covered after delivery. Oakland Living product is not recommended nor designed for commercial use. The use of our product is for residential application only. Use in a commercial arena, in any manner, is at the owners risk and will void all product warranties and any legal liabilities that may arise. "Acts of God," abuse, neglect or lack of reasonable maintenance of the product is not covered under this warranty. Damage incurred during shipment is the responsibility of the carrier. Please inspect product at time of delivery to ensure no damage is present. Cast iron products will eventually rust when exposed to the elements. We recommend the products be covered to protect them when not in use, especially when not in use for extended periods of time. To preserve the beauty and finish of our tubular iron products, we recommend applying an epoxy clear coat yearly to prevent oxidation.
See something odd?
Report it here.