It has been more than 10 years since we introduced the first OXO Good Grips Little Salad & Herb Spinner, and now seems like the right time to overhaul what is now one of our most recognized items. The most noticeable difference is the shape of the bowl which has a wider base, flat top and dare we say an elegant look. The non-slip ring on the base has been redesigned to do an even better job sticking to the counter when spinning at top speed. The flat top of the Spinner makes storage much more convenient in either the refrigerator or cupboard. To allow for more greens or berries to be dried, the size of the pump mechanism has been reduced to accommodate more arugula or frisee. For ultimate convenience, the underside of the lid comes apart with the simple press of a button to clean all surfaces. In addition, we re-engineered the built-in brake to work like car brakes and stop on a dime. The Salad Spinner still features a soft, non-slip knob that activates the pump mechanism and because we know people like options, the Spinner is available with a green or clear basket.
- Little salad and herb spinner
- Small version of the OXO's Good Grips Salad Spinner
- Patented pump mechanism and brake button
- Soft, non-slip knob locks down for convenient storage
- Non-slip ring keeps bowl steady on countertop
- Basket and non-slip bowl can be used separately
- Bowl capacity is 3 quarts; basket capacity is 2.44 quarts
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Lid comes apart for easy cleaning
- Overall Diameter: 8 Inches
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.