The Nutrimill uses TruGrind milling heads to mill grain into flour. There are no stones in this mill, reducing heat and increasing the speed of grinding. These micronizing heads can produce a very fine flour and, unlike other mills, the Nutrimill can produce a coarser texture for producing cornmeal and other flours. The Nutrimill incorporates a variable-drive motor that lets you achieve the texture that you want for your baking needs.
- Quietest mill in the market
- Variable high-speed motor ensures a greater control of grain texture
- Widest texture control of any stoneless mill
- TruFeed grain control adjusts the rate of grain feeder into the mill
- AirFlow system ensures longer mill life
- ForceFlow air chamber keeps grain cool as it grinds, protecting nutrients
- Easy to clean
- Cord storage
- Mills: Wheat (hard & soft), buckwheat, split peas, rice millet, rye, barley, triticale and more
- DOES NOT MILL: Oatmeal, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts of any kind, coffee beans, dried fruits, spices
- Bowl and Hopper Capacity: 20 Cups
- Powerful 1.75 HP motor grinds 5 pounds of flour in 15 minutes
- Lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.