Italian for "fiery passion", the elegant Foreste Ardore Fireplace lives up to its name. A large capacity stainless steel burner is capped with a realistic dark walnut wood finish cover, drawing attention to the dancing flames. The beautiful walnut finish gives a traditional look and feel to an otherwise contemporary design. The burner is suspended between two thick tempered glass panels, which reflect and enhance the fire. Easily adjust the flame height or extinguish it completely with the provided dampener tool. Fuel not included, we recommend using Nu-Flame Bio-Ethanol Fuel. For indoor use only. Foreste Ardore Tabletop Bio Ethanol Fuel Fireplace may be used indoors or out, however do not leave your fireplace outside exposed to the elements after use.
- Burner material: Quality stainless steel
- Tempered glass for safety
- Burns clean, eco-friendly and bio-ethanol fuel
- Adjustable dampener with dampener tool
- For indoor use only
- Burner capacity: 1.5 Litre
- Foreste collection
- Heater has a moderate heat out put
- Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty
- Flickering Flame Effect: Yes
- Fireplace Placement: Tabletop fireplace
- BTU Output: Lowest: 3000 BTUs
- BTU Output: Highest: 7000 BTUs
- Finish: Powder coated walnut finish
- Installation Required: No
- Programmable Thermostat: No
- Product Warranty: 1 Year warranty
- Space Heating Capacity: 144 Square Feet
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.