NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, searches the world to work directly with the finest artisan designers. Fluttering on brilliant wings, monarch butterflies make the long migration from Canada to Mexico, where they spend the winter in the oyamel, or fir forests of Michoacán. Hundreds of thousands cluster on every branch, filling the silent forest with the whisper of wings. Because each one is individually handcrafted, size and motifs may vary slightly.
- Set includes round bell and rectangular bell
- Handcrafted of hammered copper
- Clean with a dry cloth
- Handmade of copper and 22k gold leaf
- Artisan story card will be included with your purchase
- The Olimpia and Pepe Artisan collection
See something odd?
Report it here.