NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, searches the world to work directly with the finest artisan designers. Maize, a staple food in Guatemala, inspires the patterns on this elegant cotton runner. They are achieved with jaspe tie-and-dye techniques over a cotton table runner. It is woven on a back strap loom by the talented women of Komon Utzil.
- Artisan story card will be included with your purchase
- Handmade of 100% cotton
- Use mild detergent only
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Komon Utzil Artisan collection
- Product Care: Hand wash or machine wash with mild detergent only
- Recommended Wash Type: Machine washable; Hand wash
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.