The Samuel Coleman Artisan Collection is brought to you by Novica in Association with National Geograhic. This beautiful piece was handcrafted by Samuel Coleman in Ghana. An artisan story card will be included with your purchase. Fusing his passion for music and his instinct for modern design, Samuel Coleman crafts a djembe drum of exquisite African elegance. The base is carved by hand of local tweneboa wood and features an unfurling flower accompanied by traditional patterns. The goatskin drumhead is held in place with iron rods and nylon ropes that serve to adjust the drum's pitch. ; About the Artist: Samuel Coleman; Due to my interest in all things cultural things, I then decided to get involved in artworks, especially carving - drums to be specific. I am very proud to say that now I am a master training others in the art of drum-making.
- Djembe drum
- Tweneboa wood and goatskin construction
- Fusing passion for music and modern design
- Base is carved by hand
- Unfurling flower accompanied by traditional patterns
- Goatskin drumhead is place with iron rods and nylon ropes that serve to adjust the drum's pitch
- Hand crafted artisan quality
- Intended for casual use
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.