NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, searches the world to work directly with the finest artisan designers. Andrea Philips and Nyoman Suma Artha conjure natural elegance with the design of this table set featuring a table runner, six placemats and six napkins. Each is crafted by hand with water hyacinth and trimmed with cotton featuring a flurry of dancing leaves known as samblung, which are printed with silk screen techniques. The set includes six beaded napkin rings.
- Artisan story card will be included with your purchase
- Handmade of 100% Cotton, leather trim and brass fixtures, polyester lining
- Wash in cold water
- Clean with soft cloth
- Andrea Philips and Nyoman Suma Artha Artisan collection
- Pieces Included: 1 table runner, 6 placemats, 6 napkins, 6 napkin rings
- Product Care: Clean with soft cloth or wash in cold water
- Recommended Wash Type: Hand wash
See something odd?
Report it here.