The Nordicware Microwave Omelet Pan allows you to cook your omelets in the same style as that of the stove but without having to keep an eye on it. This omelet pan is made of premium quality plastic, which ensures that it is sturdy and durable. It can be placed in the dishwasher, which makes it easy and convenient to clean. The Microwave Omelet Pan by Nordicware is sized in a way to accommodate 2-4 eggs at a time. It is microwave safe and will not suffer any damage due to being placed in the microwave. Made in the USA, this tray is a reliable purchase.
- 2-4 egg capacity
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Reduce: Purchasing in precise widths and gauges for each product to produce the smallest amount of scrap possible
- Reduce: Designing packaging to use minimal raw material, all of which is made from recycled materials
- Reuse: Reducing water usage by recirculating the water in their washing systems for reuse
- Reuse: Pallets are reused many times in their factory, and they rebuild or recycle them if they are damaged
- Recycle: Recycling even the tiniest bits of scrap, right down to the aluminum shavings produced by smoothing out the rough edges on castings
- Recycle: Melting down damaged castings to reduce waste and selling aluminum scrap directly back to the mill from which they purchase their materials
- 5 year warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.