Cook a healthy, nutritious breakfast with the Nordicware Microwave 2 Cup Egg Poacher. This egg poacher can poach two eggs together in a microwave within few minutes. It has a non stick coating, which eases the cleanup process. Made from Polypropylene, this poacher ensures years of utility. It has a white finish and includes a lid for covering the eggs. The Microwave 2 Cup Egg Poacher by Nordicware is easy to care for and maintain. It can be washed in a dishwasher. This poacher is made in the United States of America by Nordicware, which is a leading manufacturer of quality kitchenware all across the globe.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Non-stick cooking surface
- Poaches 1-2 eggs at once
- Dishwasher safe
- Reduce: Purchasing in precise widths and gauges for each product to produce the smallest amount of scrap possible
- Reduce: Designing packaging to use minimal raw material, all of which is made from recycled materials
- Reuse: Reducing water usage by recirculating the water in their washing systems for reuse
- Reuse: Pallets are reused many times in their factory, and they rebuild or recycle them if they are damaged
- Recycle: Recycling even the tiniest bits of scrap, right down to the aluminum shavings produced by smoothing out the rough edges on castings
- Recycle: Melting down damaged castings to reduce waste and selling aluminum scrap directly back to the mill from which they purchase their materials
- Color: White
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- Microwave safe: Yes
- Non-Stick: Yes
- Induction-Safe: No
- 5 year warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.