It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Manufactured with fine hand spun yarn in imported blended wool and treated with antique wash to provide a patina look of an antique reproduction.
- Depending on amount of traffic on rugs, professional cleaning or washing is required every 1 to 2 years.
- Rugs should be vacuumed on regular basis to remove dust and dirt which would restore life to the fibers. Do not vacuum the fringes. Do not vacuum shaggy rugs as it will damage the rug. To clean the shaggy rug, flip it over and shake well by hand.
- To avoid spills setting deep and becoming stubborn, it is recommended to act immediately. When spills occur on rugs, put some water in the affected area to dilute, blot with clean white cloth or paper towel. Remove the moisture as much as possible by blotting with absorbent cloth or thick paper towel. Do not rub spills as could result in setting spills deeper in the affected area.
- Do not expose rugs in direct sun light for longer time as it could result in faded colors of rugs.
- Collection: Imperial
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Product Care: In case of liquid, blot clean with undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Product Warranty: No warranty
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.