The First Degree Fitness Newport Water-Based Rowing Machine is a great way to bring the professional intensity of a gym workout into the comfortable confines of your home. Its sleek and stylish build make very good use of space, while its compact and minimal structural design allow for effortless accommodation. Its frame is made from high caliber aluminum, which makes it highly stable and adds years to its lifespan. The frame sports a red finish. The Newport Water-Based Rowing Machine from First Degree Fitness is equipped with an LCD console that displays distance, calories, pulse, and time, while offering four preset workout programs for you to try.
- Latest hyper-drive linkage will challenge the strongest of rowers
- Performance monitor - Computer displays: Time, distance, 500 m split time, stroke per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and optional heart rate reception (heart rate reception not included)
- Variable water resistance: Simply adjust the yellow water valve control to automatically transfer water from the inner tank to the outer tank creating more or less resistance
- No dead spots: Triple bladed impeller system offers instant catch. The pull is strong and consistent through the complete rowing stroke. Other rowers offer little to no resistance at the beginning or end of a stroke
- Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength, and durability
- Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness
- Delron seat wheels with precision bearings and custom extruded, anodized seat rail deliver smoothest seat action of any rower
- Tank: Tough polycarbonate shell and triple-bladed stainless steel impeller
- Include transport wheels
- Machine can be stored vertically
- User Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Frame Material Details: Aluminum
- Arm/Pull Type: Rowing cord
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Console Display Features: Distance; Calories; Time; Pulse
- Resistance Functionality: Yes
- Resistance Type: Water
See something odd?
Report it here.