The Big Eye 20x40x100 Binoculars are designed to meet the most demanding specifications and are capable of withstanding maritime weather. They are useful as marine binoculars, a border guarding instrument, or with other applications where long-range viewing is required. The 20x and 40x Big Eye binoculars have massive objective lenses, BAK-6 prisms and precision ground, multi-coated optics. Optical quality is extraordinary with true edge-to-edge image clarity. Oversized, individually focusing ocular lenses are set at an angle for comfortable viewing, and have foldable eye cups. The mounted device swivels a full 360° horizontally and 135° vertically. The instrument is nitrogen-filled to prevent fogging. A convenient holder is attached to a tripod to keep spare eyepieces. Binoculars are supplied in a hard case equipped with a lock. The BIG EYE can be coupled with NVS 14 series night vision monoculars for night operation.
- Comes with 20x & 40x eyepieces
- Nitrogen filled
- Coating: FMC
- Prism: BAK-6
- Focus: 5 m - Infinity
- Magnification: 20x or 40x
- Apparent field of view: 60°
- Objective lens diameter: 100 mm
- Interpupillary distance: 55-72 mm
- Long range observation binoculars
- Operating temperature: -40°C - +50°C
- Field of view: 2.5° +/- 15 (20x); 1.5 +/- 15 (40x)
- Field of view 1000 yards: 131 feet (20x); 79 feet (40x)
- 16.5" H x 10.1" W x 4.9" D, 15.4 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.