Comfortable and understated, the Nature's Rest Eco-Classic Fiber Bed is sure to catch your attention. A box-stitched pattern and a thick surface form the bed’s overall design. It not only looks attractive, but also provides you with a cozy sleeping experience. This bed is perfectly apt for both men and women. Manufactured in the United States of America, the Eco-Classic Fiber Bed from Nature's Rest is made from 100% pure cotton and features a 233 thread count, which lasts for a long period of time. This bed is also hypoallergenic, which indicates that it prevents you from falling ill to many forms of allergies.
- Fiber bed
- Material content: 100% cotton cover
- 233 thread count
- Box stitched with a baffled interior for a smooth sleeping surface
- Gusseted sides give end to end support
- Generously filled with lofty eco- fiber
- Spot clean only
- Polyester filling
- Made out of 100% cotton, Bamboo, Cotton Blend, Down, Foam, Memory Foam, Polyester, Synthetic, Terry Cloth, and Wool.
- Case Material: 100% Cotton
- Product Warranty: 5 years
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.